Thursday, September 9, 2010

Monday, September 06, 2010 At the Airport Again


I managed to get packed and make everything fit with less effort than in Pune. My bag was a little lighter as I left a few books with Kulo and Myth. I woke up early to say bye to Bhavya before she headed off to school. She told me that I am supposed to return in December for her birthday at which time I am expected to bring a gift. She’s turning six this year. The drive to the airport took about half the amount of time. It seemed like such a long drive the other evening. Now, I sit in the airport waiting for my flight to board to the sounds of construction in the building.

Picture: Kerala from the sky

2 comments:

  1. Where in Kerala are you? Believe it or not but I'm back in Pune for a week for work. I think it was Ganpati calling for the festival. I was here last year at exactly the same time. Hope u enjoy Kerala. It's heaven on earth. When dove return?

    ReplyDelete