Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thursday, September 9, 2010 A Quick Note and Confession


Though only three days have passed since I boarded the plane to leave Hyderabad, so much has happened. I have either been in transit or socializing and unable to write or too tired to write and fallen asleep in bed with the computer on my lap. I have some catching up to do but to be honest, I usually write a few days after an event - I find I can reflect better and recall more vividly what happened.

Below this entry you will find several new entries and expect another bundle in a couple of days. It will not happen tomorrow because it is Eid (another holiday!) and I am going on an all day Jeep Safari to hopefully see some wild animals. I just hope I hear the alarm at 5 a.m.!

Happy reading,
Jen

P.S. I do enjoy reading your comments so feel free to post on the blog.

1 comment:

  1. i do so enjoy reading about your experiences, Jen ! and i see you have found my most favorite Indian dessert too! be safe!

    -Alanna

    ReplyDelete